The Governors would like to amend the school admission policy effective from September 2019.
The consultation schedule is as follows:
- Consultation period: Monday 4 December to Monday 29 January 2018
- Policy determined: by 28 February 2018
- Policy published: by 15 March 2018
Objections to arrangements must be referred to the Schools Adjudicator by 15 May 2018.
The main changes are on page 3 of the policy in relation to the new over subscription criteria.
In line with the Oxford Diocese Board of Education requirements we will also:
- Consult parents/carers of children between 2 and 11;
- Send a copy of our admissions policy to other primary schools;
- Send a copy to the LA;
- Send a copy to other persons in the “relevant area” who might have an interest, e.g. nurseries, play groups, local councils, etc.;
- Publish draft admission arrangements on the school website with details of how and to whom to comment, preferably drawing attention to major changes; and
- Consult with the Parish through the Parish newsletter.
Comments on the proposed change should be sent to the Clerk to Governors, Carol Flach by 29 January 2018. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.