We have at our heart a belief that we want to develop the type of school that we would be proud to send our own children to. We do this with a relentless drive for academic excellence blended with a shared moral purpose and shared Christian values but also with an awful lot of fun and happiness in our school. We also endeavour to have colleagues who become the finest in the country and we are proud to empower them through support, training and career opportunities. With a developing staff we are able to ensure every student achieves all that they are capable of and more, regardless of background, culture, heritage or ability.
KS1 & KS2 CLASS TEACHERS
Main Scale plus TLR for the right candidates (£22,916 – £33,823 pa)
Required for September 2018
We wish to recruit outstanding class teachers with proven classroom experience and in-depth knowledge of the curriculum, quality of teaching, learning and raising standards to join us in September 2018. This is an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the Headteacher, the senior leadership team, teachers in the school and staff from other schools within an academy trust. Consequently we would welcome applications from excellent classroom practitioners who would like to join our dedicated team and contribute to ensuring our school continues to flourish. For the right candidates there is potential for leadership which will then be recognised with TLR allowances. As a school, we also place high value on professional development and training, regardless of where you are in your career path.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent class teacher with successful experience of teaching in KS1 and/or KS2 who loves working with children and inspires them to achieve high standards and realise their potential
- be a great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos and its school improvement activities
- be ambitious and prepared to invest time in their own professional development so that they can become and remain an outstanding teacher
- be able to make a significant contribution to the wider life of our School
- be able to support and role model our Christian values
- have the highest expectations for all pupils, to ensure they reach their full potential
- be innovative and creative in delivering outstanding lessons within an extremely positive and stimulating learning environment
- be able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
We can offer you:
- an attractive working environment with excellent facilities inside and out, including a school library, ICT suite, large playing field and woodland area
- a committed, hardworking and supportive team
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school
- well-resourced classrooms
- a group of children with a passion for learning
- varied links and involvement with the local community
- fantastic CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme
- recognition of previous school continuous service
- recruitment and retention allowance for the right candidate
- relocation allowance if applicable.
We know that your role requires you to put a lot of time and effort into it and because of this we believe you should be rewarded.
- Parking facilities for all staff.
- Lunches for £1.
- Welcome hamper on appointment.
- Cashback healthcare plan.
- Hire purchase Cycle to Work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Free and confidential advice, information and counselling service.
- Excellent pension scheme.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged – please come and meet some of the staff and our children and see for yourself! Please contact the Headteacher, Candida Hutchinson on 0118 901 5545 to make an appointment.
Applications reviewed on receipt. Interviews by agreement with candidates.
St Mary and All Saints is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this
position you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview.