We have at our heart a belief that we want to develop the type of school that we would be proud to send our own children to. We do this with a relentless drive for academic excellence blended with a shared moral purpose and shared Christian values but also with an awful lot of fun and happiness in our school. We also endeavour to have colleagues who become the finest in the country and we are proud to empower them through support, training and career opportunities. With a developing staff we are able to ensure every student achieves all that they are capable of and more, regardless of background, culture, heritage or ability.
SC3 SCP 14 – 17 (£17,681 to £18,672)
Actual salary (£10,862 to £13,877)
27.5 hours per week • 8.30am – 3.15pm
Term-time only • To work alongside the class teacher
We are looking for a flexible, supportive and committed person to join our friendly staff.
We need someone who:
- believes that children can thrive and is willing to go the extra mile to enable this
- is keen to develop their practice and aims to be an outstanding Teaching Assistant having high impact
- has high expectation of behaviour and achievement.
- an experienced and supportive leadership team
- a well-resourced high quality learning environment
- opportunities to develop and commitment to high quality CPD for all staff
- wellbeing package, including Private Medical Support.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact us on 0118 901 5545 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications Friday 5th October
Interviews date: Wednesday 10th October
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect
all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to
Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.