St Mary and All Saints is a Voluntary Aided Primary School, this means:
- We have our own admissions policy and admissions criteria for Nursery and School Admissions (see the Admissions Policies available to download on this page)
- Admissions decisions are made by the the Governing Board applying the relevant policy.
- Applications to the Nursery and other classes are made directly to the school (using the application forms available to download on this page)
- Applications to Reception are managed by Local Authority.
If you would like to apply for Nursery or an ‘in year admission’ to any classes other than reception in September. Please apply via the school office using the ‘In Year Admissions Form’.
If you would like to apply for a Reception place starting in September, please apply directly to Reading Borough Council.
If your child is not offered a place at this school you are entitled to appeal.
Appeals should be sent to
Clerk to the Appeals Panel
Reading Borough Council
Tel: 0118 937 2532
Or submit an appeal online at www.reading.gov.uk/schooladmissions
Appeals submitted after the appropriate deadline will still be heard but may not be heard with the other appeals for the same school.
- 1 March 2018 – national offer day for on-time applications
- 15 March 2018 – deadline to accept offered place
- 16 March 2018 – late applications processed
- 29 March 2018 – deadline for appeals to be lodged
- 31 August 2018 – admissions round ends