We believe that no two learners arriving at St Mary and All Saints are the same. Children come from different backgrounds, bring different experiences, and have different needs and interests. From the moment your child arrives in the school, they can be sure of receiving a warm welcome as well as help and guidance from their teacher as they become part of a new family here at SMAS.
At the heart of what we do is making sure our new arrivals:
- Are happy, settled, and secure.
- Feel a part of academy life as soon as possible.
- Are supported if English is not a first language.
- Enjoy their learning.
- Make friends.
- Know who to go to for those all-important conversations.
- Are ready to achieve outstanding success.
We believe our children deserve nothing less, and we will do the very best for them, whoever they are, wherever they come from.